- We collect information when you register an account, self-report information through surveys, forms, features or applications, use our Services, upload your own content to our Services, use social media connections and features, refer your contacts to us, share information through various interactions with us and our partners, and via cookies1 and similar tracking technologies.
- The information we collect may include personally identifiable information inputted by you, including your name, street address, telephone number, credit card information, or email address. We also collect some information automatically to help us monitor use and measure performance, such as IP address, browser type, and pages you visit.
- We use information in general (i) to provide, analyze and improve our Services, (ii) as we reasonably believe is permitted by laws and regulations, including for marketing and advertising purposes, (iii) to protect the security and safety of our company, employees, customers as we reasonably believe permitted by laws and regulations, (iv) to comply with laws and regulations we are subject to.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information through the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We use the latest SSL encryption technology to keep your data safe.
CONSENT TO THE USE OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION
By agreeing to our Privacy Statement and Terms of Service, you consent to sensitive information, such as information about your health, genetic information, and self-reported information such as racial and ethnic origin and sexual orientation (where you provide it) being used by us to:
- Analyze and provide you with our Services;
- Determine whether you would be suitable to take part in surveys, polls or questionnaires that we are conducting; and
- Monitor and improve existing products or services that we offer or develop new products and services. We will not use your sensitive information without your consent unless: (i) the information has been anonymized or aggregated so that you cannot reasonably be identified as an individual; or (ii) a legal obligation requires us to use it in some way (e.g. a court order requires us to disclose the information).
CONSENT TO THE TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By agreeing to our Privacy Statement and Terms of Service, you consent to the storing and processing of your personal information, including sensitive information, in the USA and countries outside of the country you live in. We use a range of measures to safeguard information, but some countries may have laws that are different from those of your country of residence. You also consent to your personal information, including sensitive information, being transferred in the event of a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or other transaction or proceeding. In such a case, your information would be used as set out in any pre-existing Privacy Statement.
- We will not sell, lease, or rent your individual-level information (i.e., information about a single individual's genotypes, diseases or other traits/characteristics) to any third party or to a third party for research purposes without your explicit consent.
- You may independently decide to disclose your participation in cell storage to friends and/or family members, doctors, health care professionals, or other individuals outside our Services, including through third party services such as social networks and third-party apps that connect to our website and mobile apps through our Application Programming Interface (API); always review the privacy policies of third-party apps and services before sharing your information.
- We may share anonymized and aggregate information with third parties; anonymized and aggregate information is any information that has been stripped of your name and contact information and aggregated with information of others or anonymized so that you cannot reasonably be identified as an individual.
- We will use your information and share it with third parties for scientific research purposes only if you sign Consent Documentation. Note that we will disclose your individual-level information only if we obtain additional explicit consent from you.
- This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
- There may be some risks of using CellSure, LLC Services that you haven't thought of. You should read our Terms of Service before obtaining a blood draw and submitting your personal information.
- If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to the address provided in the contact us section.