Make a Difference
Everyday billions of valuable stem cells found in birthing tissue are discarded as medical waste. Rather than throwing away this miraculous birthing tissue, your donation could benefit someone in need and help treat a life-altering condition or disease.
A priceless gift of hope.
For those who choose to donate, we’ve made the process simple, it causes no harm for mother or baby, and it’s free. Donation is a priceless gift of hope so others can live longer, healthier lives.
You will be enhancing many lives through stem cell treatments. Your donation will also contribute to the ongoing research for new treatment options. There is no cost to you.
- If you do nothing, your baby’s birth stem cells will be routinely discarded.
- Your baby’s birth tissue provides the opportunity to enhance and change lives.
- Donating is simple, safe, and free. Your donation could benefit someone in need and help treat a life-altering condition or disease.
- You will have the satisfaction of knowing your baby’s birth tissue is helping others rather than being discarded as medical waste.
There are three potential applications for donated tissue:
- Placed into a biorepository in case they are needed for a patient in the future.
- Used by scientists for research and development of new treatment options.
- Distributed to medical companies for current cell and tissue therapies for treatment
Fully complete the qualification process through our online enrollment.
Approximately 60-days before your due date, a CellSure collection kit will be delivered to you. The CellSure collection kit includes step-by-step instructions for your healthcare provider and all necessary supplies for collection.
NOTE: If you are enrolling and have <60-days before your due date, please contact CellSure Customer Service so we can expedite sending your collection kit to you.
After your delivery, the birth tissue is packaged in the kit. Call CellSure to arrange kit picked up so it can be delivered to CellSure.
We will notify you when the tissue has been received
If you’re considering donating, here’s what we want you to know, believe, feel, and do:
Donation is a gift of hope so others can live longer, healthier lives. You will be enhancing many lives through stem cell treatments.
The advances in life-changing stem cell therapies are exciting and inspiring. Your donation will enhance and save many lives.
Donation is as simple as donating blood and there is is no pain or risk for mother or baby. Your donation will contribute to the ongoing research for new treatments.
To determine if you qualify, complete the comprehensive online eligibility process. To comply with quality and safety standards, the eligibility criteria are stringent.